- You will be asked to make your payment 1) on the day of discharge or 2) monthly if your hospital stay crosses two consecutive months.
- On the day of discharge, a clerk will bring your medical bill to your room. We request patients to pay the medical bill on that day.
- If your stay crosses two consecutive months, a clerk will bring your bill on the 10th of the latter month (day may vary).
- If you would like to know the estimated amount of payment in advance, please ask a clerk.
(2) Certificates to reduce hospital payment (Only if you are covered by the Japanese National Health Insurance )
Certificate of Eligibility for Ceiling –Amount Application
- For patients under 70.
- Please present the certificate to the admission desk clerk, and your co-payment will be minimized to the capitated amount. Please apply to your insurer prior to your hospitalization.
Certificate of Reduction of Payment Amount
- Patients over 70 with the identification of aged recipient, or patients over 75 or 65 with the identification of later-stage elderly medical care insured person, also household is tax-exempt will be reduced. Please apply in your city hall.
||Please bring the certificates with you on your admission day.
||8:00 - 16:00
||on the 1st floor of K-Tower