In order to visit a patient in a room beginning with 'K' (for K-Tower), you must have a Visitor or Supporter IC card. These cards may be obtained at the information desk on the ground floor of K-Tower.
Please note: If a patient requests no visitors, we will comply with this request. Thank you for your understanding.
■ IC Card Information ■
There are two kinds of IC cards: Supporter cards and Visitor cards.
■ Supporter Card ■
■ Visitor Card ■
How to get IC Card
- 1 .Visitors must register at the Nurse station and get a Supporter card at the information desk.
- 2 .A person who wants to visit a patient should go to the information desk and get a Visitor card.
- 1 .Don't lend it the IC Card to other persons. The IC Cards track persons entering and exiting areas for security reasons.
- 2 .We reuse IC Cards for conservation of resources. After visiting a patient, or on the day of discharge, please return the IC Card to the information desk on the ground floor of K-tower.
- 3 .If you forget to return it, please bring it to the hospital within one week or send it by mail.
■ Address to send the card to: ■
TO: Information Desk
Address: Kameda Medical Center
929 Higashi-cho Kamogawa City, Chiba, 296-8602, Japan
Extension: 7100 (Japanese only)
*The International Office's Extension: 3014 (English)
Visiting at night
When you visit patients in the evening, please use the entrance of the Disaster Prevention Center. The other entrances to K-tower are closed from 19:30 at night to 6:00 in the morning for patient's safety. Thank you.
Please cooperate with us.
|*||When you get the IC Card at the information desk, staff will let you know where the entrance is for after-hours visits.|