When arriving by car, please use the parking lot.
Free parking for less than 30 mins.
|Outpatients & Ningen Dock||：||1 time 500 yen|
|Ningen dock for 2 days||：||1 time 500 yen|
|Inpatients||：||Charge 500 yen/24 hours|
|Others||：||8:00-15:00 500 yen for 1 hour|
After 15:00, charge 100 yen for 30 mins
15:00-next day 8:00 500 yen
- As a rule, inpatients should refrain from driving their car.
- Please do not park in the parking lot if you are not here to visit Kameda Clinic or Kameda General Hospital.
- Please keep the parking ticket with you. If the parking ticket is damaged, stained, or lost, it cannot be used.
(When the parking ticket is lost, a loss charge is applied.)
- Please note that we do not assume responsibility for accidents, natural disasters, or thefts, that may occur in the parking lot.
- Please prepare coins or 1,000 yen beforehand for payment. Larger denominations cannot be used.
- Parking lot is open 24 hours a day.
- Parking attendants are available from 8:00 to 17:00.
- Elevators are available from 7:00 to 19:30. Please use the stairs at other times.
- Please come to the Information Desk on the 1st floor of K-tower if you are in need of assistance and the parking office is closed.
If you need to park during your hospitalization, please alert the Information Desk (in Japanese) or the International Office (in English) of this fact before you arrive. We will let you know where the parking location is for inpatients.
Request from Kameda Medical Center
- Please do not park a car on the roads around Kameda Medical Center. Cars parked on the street may be towed.
- Please remember to turn off your headlights.