Welcome to Kameda's Medical Education Web Site!
We are striving to bring the best of Japanese and American graduate medical education to Kameda.
"To train exceptional intern and resident physicians to provide superb care for patients using the best combination of Japanese and American medicine."
We welcome International Medical Students to Kameda.
Graduate Medical Education at Kameda Medical Center is affiliated with several medical schools and hospitals in Japan and the United States. The educational program is fully accredited by the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare.
International Medical Students
This is a brief introduction to the International Medical Student Electives offered at Kameda.
- Experience medical training in one of Japan's leading private medical centers.
- Train with other medical students from Japan and other countries.
- Interact with medical students, residents and staff and offer different perspectives on medical care.
- Work with many other medical students along with 50+ other junior residents, 106 senior residents and 178 staff physician teachers.
- Learn from an established US educator and 150 Japanese specialists.
- Learn in a state of the art clinical facility with paperless, enterprise wide electronic medical records.
- Competency required in either Japanese or English.
- Passport and appropriate visa if traveling from outside Japan.
- Medical insurance coverage.
- All travel and living costs are the responsibility of the student. Housing is available at reduced cost of yen 1000/night. Subsidized meals are available in the medical center cafeteria.
Web Site Links
These have been useful to us. Perhaps they will be to you as well.
Contact Information - Post Graduate Medical Education Department, Kameda Medical Center
929 Higashi-cho, Kamogawa City, Chiba, Japan, 296-8602