Information for the Chair and Presenter
- Official languages are English . All the slides should be made in English.
- Oral Presentations can only be made with Windows PCs (single screen only). Slide projectors are not available.
- Windows Microsoft Office 2013 (Windows7 OS) is available in the venue. Presentation files must be in Windows PowerPoint Ver. 2003 to 2013. Please bring your presentation data stored on a USB flash memory drive or CD-R. If your presentation file is made using Macintosh, Windows 8 or 10, please bring your own PC with cable, if necessary. Make sure the cable is successfully connected by using the monitor for preview at the PC Center. We provide D-sub 15 pin (mini) cable and Mini Display port to VGA Adapter. Some notebook computers may require the connector accompanying the unit. If so, bring it with you.
- The projection screen for your session has XGA resolution (1024 x 768 pixels). To avoid display problems with your presentation, use only standard OS fonts such as Times New Roman, Arial, Arial Black, Arial Narrow, Century, Century Gothic, or Georgia.
- If you would like to use video in your presentation , we recommend that you use your PC or test it 30min before presentation.
- Please bring your own AC adaptor and power cable to the venue to avoid battery trouble.
- Please cancel screen-saver and sleep/power-saving settings of your PC monitor beforehand.
- Please come to "next chair's / presenter's seat" at least 10 minutes prior to scheduled presentation time.
Instruction for Presentation:
- Please visit the PC Center, at least 30 minutes prior to your presentation in order to check your presentation.
- Please hand in your PC to the PC operator desk located in the right corner of the Conference room at least 15 min. before your presentation.
- During your presentation, speakers are requested to operate the PC themselves using mouse and monitor at the speaker's podium.
Oral Presentation: 10 min. talk and 5min. discussion